Wk 11 — Student Choice — Part 4
3. I think the strength of the first drawing was that it expressed what I was trying to go for which was the presidential debate this year.
4. The weakness was that it had no color to help differentiate between the two sides which was democratic and republican.
5. I didn’t get a response from the classmates on the top or bottom of me in the roster but I think that the piece needed to be more “creative” in how I utilized the colors instead of just coloring the picture red and blue.
6. I think I would have tried to do a color scheme with the red and blue on each side.
7. The first draft was good because I knew what I was trying to do with the picture and the second draft tied the purpose of the republican and democratic party together.